Bills Sponsored by Representative Jerry Main
- House File
- House File 2346 ( BH ): ...the county board of supervisors to prohibit an acquisition of land in the county by a governmental entity.
- House File 2262 ( BH ): ... payment of insurance deductibles resulting from accidents involving deer and motor vehicles.
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a pregnancy and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2070 ( BH ): ... keeping confidential identifying information regarding a juvenile crime victim.
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... the creation of parental and family involvement policies in Iowa's public schools.
- House File 275 ( BH ): ...the extension of the deer hunting season for population control.
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the notification of a parent prior to the performance of an abortion on a minor, and providing a penalty.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment for the offense of first degree murder, by establishing circumstances under which the death penalty will be applied, by providing a minimum age for impo...
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 126 ( BH ): ...to request the establishment of a legislative interim committee to study child visitation and custody issues.
- House Concurrent Resolution 42 ( BH ): ...to request the establishment of a legislative interim committee to study child visitation and custody issues.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to quickly develop and approve the proposed national highway system. (See Cmte. Bill HCR 23) ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...recognizing the seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the League of Women Voters of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting that Congress propose a Constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that Congress and the states have the power to prohibit physical desecration of the Ame...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 20 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to establish the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of their children.
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...claiming sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government and demanding that the federal governmen...
- House Joint Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state and local governmen...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996