Bills Sponsored by Senator Jeff Angelo
- Senate File
- Senate File 2242 ( BH ): ... city utilities and enterprises to refund deposits for water service to account holders under certain circumstances.
- Senate File 2240 ( BH ): ... education standards, family support program guidelines, and the regents' minority and women educators enhancement program.
- Senate File 2154 ( BH ): ... the regulation of grain sold by credit sale contract, providing for indemnification, and making penalties applicable. (See SF 2294).
- Senate File 2150 ( BH ): ... the establishment of multicounty jails, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 2110 ( BH ): ...prohibiting a registered sex offender from residing near a school or child care facility, and providing a penalty. (See SF 2197).
- Senate File 2078 ( BH ): ... the withdrawal of blood without a warrant from a person under arrest for an operating-while-intoxicated offense when the arrest results from a traffic accident resulting in death or personal injury r...
- Senate File 2069 ( BH ): ... assessment of certain vineyards for purposes of property taxation and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 2063 ( BH ): ... the administrative procedures of certain county officers for the assessment and collection of property taxes on separately owned land and improvements.
- Senate File 2052 ( BH ): ... changes in the Missouri river master manual of the United States army corps of engineers.
- Senate File 2051 ( BH ): ... the creation of a state interagency Missouri river authority and specifying its powers and duties. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 2035 ( BH ): ... the administrative procedures of county treasurers for property taxation and vehicle registration.
- Senate File 2027 ( BH ): ... charges for services provided by the Iowa cooperative extension service in agriculture and home economics of Iowa state university and the county agricultural extension council to the 4-H organizatio...
- Senate File 2026 ( BH ): ... the effect of an unrevoked document of gift under the uniform anatomical gift Act.
- Senate File 2021 ( BH ): ... economic stimulus measures for businesses by creating an Iowa capital investment board, authorizing the organization of an Iowa capital investment corporation and an Iowa fund of funds, and authorizi...
- Senate File 2014 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2013 ( BH ): ...prohibiting disbursements of money from the vision Iowa fund to entities entering into certain labor agreements, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2003 ( BH ): ... the government and history requirements for public and accredited nonpublic secondary schools as specified in the educational standards.
- Senate File 385 ( BH ): ... compensation of peace officers employed by the department of public safety.
- Senate File 253 ( BH ): ... a petition to the court for a hearing on a criminal defendant's restitution plan. (See SF 393.) ...
- Senate File 220 ( BH ): ... safe transportation for railway employees and making penalties applicable.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...enacting the Iowa English language reaffirmation Act of 2001. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 92 ( BH ): ...making teachers employed by accredited nonpublic schools eligible for the national board certification pilot project.
- Senate File 91 ( BH ): ... state sales and use taxes on admittance fees for city or county swimming pools, providing limited refunds, and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. (See SF 512.) ...
- Senate File 73 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- Senate File 55 ( BH ): ... the disclosure of ownership of a funeral or cremation establishment.
- Senate File 48 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation and allocating moneys to school districts to pay for the costs of making technology available to students attending accredited nonpublic schools. (See SF 204.) ...
- Senate File 31 ( BH ): ... the limitation on property taxes for cities and counties and providing for the Act's applicability. (See SF 226 & SF 514.) ...
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... information included in written promotional materials distributed by the department of economic development.
- Senate File 20 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision. (See SF 59.) ...
- Senate File 14 ( BH ): ... the elimination of the state inheritance tax and state qualified use inheritance tax.
- Senate File 10 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations, by providing for generally accepted agricultural management practices, and making penalties applicable.
- Senate File 8 ( BH ): ... state general fund expenditure limitation requirements for transmission of the state budget by the governor and passage of the state budget by the general assembly. (See SF 66.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...to call upon the President and the Congress of the United States to intervene on behalf of the cattle industry in Iowa prior to the United States Environmental Protection Agency's implementation of th...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...requesting that the United States Congress adopt daylight saving time as the national standard of keeping time throughout the year.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restricting the ability of the federal judiciary to mandate any state or subdivision of any state to levy or increase t...
- Senate Joint Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States on the subject of judicial taxation.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002