Bills Sponsored by Representative John Connors
- House File
- House File 2503 ( BH ): ... the insurance division of the department of commerce to establish a school health insurance reform team study and to make recommendations to the general assembly.
- House File 2473 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for the approval of permits for the construction of animal feeding operation structures associated with confinement feeding operations, the application of manu...
- House File 2427 ( BH ): ...providing for the redistricting of county supervisor districts for certain counties.
- House File 2421 ( BH ): ...creating an early childhood programs endowment fund.
- House File 2419 ( BH ): ... mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage, and providing for applicability.
- House File 2392 ( BH ): ... the establishment of renaissance zones, providing certain tax exemptions, refunds, and credits to persons located in the renaissance zones, reimbursing school districts for lost property tax due to r...
- House File 2389 ( BH ): ...establishing a new economy council.
- House File 2306 ( BH ): ...providing that city and county civil service commissioners shall not conduct business with the city or county in which the person is a commissioner and providing penalties.
- House File 2301 ( BH ): ...providing that city or county civil service commissions hire legal counsel on a per diem basis.
- House File 2296 ( BH ): ... renewable energy purchase requirements by electric utilities.
- House File 2253 ( BH ): ...encouraging school districts and accredited nonpublic schools to adopt a religious and cultural tolerance curriculum for students in kindergarten through grade twelve.
- House File 2209 ( BH ): ... health care coverage programs for children including the healthy and well kids in Iowa program and the medical assistance program.
- House File 2188 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the unauthorized discharge of a patient by insurers, providing that organized delivery systems are in the business of insurance for the purposes of provisions related to unfair trade pract...
- House File 2129 ( BH ): ...providing for environmental protection, including by providing for a system of risk-based analysis and financial incentives, and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2117 ( BH ): ... the state minimum hourly wage rate and the hourly wage paid by businesses applying for or receiving state financial assistance.
- House File 2092 ( BH ): ... a tax credit for pollution control and recycling property connected to property used for the care and feeding of livestock.
- House File 2071 ( BH ): ... foreign and international adoption requirements.
- House File 2035 ( BH ): ... the state historic property rehabilitation tax credit and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. Effective 2-21-02.
- House File 2029 ( BH ): ... the powers and duties of the adjutant general by providing uniformed honor guards at burial, interment, or memorial services of military veterans.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 558 ( BH ): ... the consenting of individuals to testing and the release of results of tests for communicable and infectious diseases and for the human immunodeficiency virus.
- House File 484 ( BH ): ...defining assault to include certain acts which are intended to place another in fear of imminent physical contact.
- House File 443 ( BH ): ... campaign finance law, including electronic filing of disclosure reports by certain candidates, requiring certain supplemental reports, providing for disclosures in relation to certain political telep...
- House File 431 ( BH ): ... the state minimum hourly wage rate and the hourly wage paid by businesses applying for or receiving state financial assistance.
- House File 429 ( BH ): ... replacement employee product identification and providing a penalty.
- House File 425 ( BH ): ... a limitation on mandatory overtime.
- House File 423 ( BH ): ... healthy and safe families and communities in Iowa by providing for prevention of and response to acts of abuse, providing mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage benefits, modifying the ...
- House File 418 ( BH ): ... a requirement that children receive a blood test for lead by age six or prior to enrollment in an elementary school.
- House File 394 ( BH ): ... counseling for runaway children.
- House File 367 ( BH ): ...creating a housing trust fund, a housing trust fund board, allowing the formation of local housing trusts, and providing for planning of a state housing agency.
- House File 285 ( BH ): ... consumer privacy.
- House File 234 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle fuels, by providing for standards regulated by the department of agriculture and land stewardship, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of oxygenated fuel, providing f...
- House File 207 ( BH ): ... the development of clean air standards for animal feeding operations and making penalties applicable.
- House File 202 ( BH ): ... industrial hemp, by providing for its production, harvesting, and marketing, and providing penalties.
- House File 200 ( BH ): ... the licensing of certified professional midwives, establishing the board of professional midwife examiners, and prohibiting the use of the title certified professional midwife without a license.
- House File 172 ( BH ): ... beverage container control laws.
- House File 159 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations, by providing that contractors are liable for civil penalties arising out of violations committed by contract producers.
- House File 149 ( BH ): ... the unauthorized discharge of a patient as a prohibited insurance trade practice, and providing for a penalty.
- House File 145 ( BH ): ... the application of manure originating from confinement feeding operations, by providing for manure management plans and making penalties applicable.
- House File 70 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and inclu...
- House File 30 ( BH ): ... a midwest interstate passenger rail compact. (See Cmte Bill HF 193).
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 123 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...honoring the Legal Services Corporation of Iowa for twenty-five years of service to the citizens of Iowa.
- House Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...commemorating the Ninetieth Anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H Clubs.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 29 ( BH ): ...requesting that the Governor of Iowa proclaim the month of May as Military Appreciation Month.
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...requesting the Speaker of the House of Representatives to appoint a committee on veterans affairs.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to support the Railroad Retirement and Survivors' Improvement Act.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002