Bills Sponsored by Senator Andy McKean
- Senate File
- Senate File 2414 ( BH ): ... a workforce recruitment initiative and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2291 ( BH ): ... education standards, family support program guidelines, and the regents' minority and women educators enhancement program.
- Senate File 2187 ( BH ): ... the validity of certain marriages.
- Senate File 2073 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the performance of partial-birth abortions relative to a human fetus, establishing a cause of action for violation of the prohibition, and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-98.
- Senate File 2009 ( BH ): ... the voter approval of annexation and severance of territory to or from a city.
- Senate File 454 ( BH ): ... regulation of public statements made about candidates, by establishing a truth in campaign practices board, providing for the investigation of complaints and issuance of advisory and regulatory opini...
- Senate File 332 ( BH ): ...prohibiting gambling licensees from allowing the loaning of money by credit card or other electronic means for gambling purposes. (SF 495).
- Senate File 247 ( BH ): ... health care facilities by requiring criminal and child and dependent adult abuse records checks of prospective licensees and employees.
- Senate File 237 ( BH ): ... the possession of tobacco, tobacco products, or cigarettes by a person under eighteen years of age, and providing penalties. (SF 377).
- Senate File 194 ( BH ): ... the exemption of unassisted coin-operated motor vehicle wash, wax, and vacuum services from the state sales, services, and use taxes.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ... studies and reports of county land preservation and use commissions, and providing an effective date. (SF 336).
- Senate File 157 ( BH ): ... the application of local laws and regulations pertaining to smoking prohibitions and cigarette and tobacco products.
- Senate File 113 ( BH ): ... the disposition of private property condemned under eminent domain. (SF 432).
- Senate File 112 ( BH ): ...to change the name of the Iowa state men's reformatory.
- Senate File 21 ( BH ): ...eliminating the requirement that a nonperpetual care cemetery post a sign indicating the cemetery is a nonperpetual care cemetery. Effective 7-1-97.
- Senate File 6 ( BH ): ... charging inmates for the costs of electricity for personal electrical appliances.
- Senate File 4 ( BH ): ... a moratorium on licenses to conduct gambling games at pari-mutuel racetracks or on excursion boats and providing an effective date.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 6 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:40:03 CDT 1998