Bills Sponsored by Representative Kenneth Veenstra
- House File
- House File 2449 ( BH ): ...creating an Iowa empowerment board for managing state and community efforts involving community empowerment areas and providing effective dates. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2507) ...
- House File 2368 ( BH ): ...establishing a healthy and well kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) program to provide health insurance to eligible children. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2517) ...
- House File 2215 ( BH ): ...under certain circumstances a supplemental property tax levy for excess mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services costs and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2105 ( BH ): ... county management plans for mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services to address the service needs of persons with traumatic brain injury.
- House File 2104 ( BH ): ... the transportation between school districts of students participating in open enrollment.
- House File 2101 ( BH ): ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi...
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the performance of partial-birth abortions, establishing a cause of action for violation of the prohibition, and providing penalties.
- House File 2095 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment, by establishing the offense of capital murder, by providing a minimum age for imposition of a death sentence, by providing for review of death sentence...
- House File 463 ( BH ): ... the cancellation of certain motor vehicle insurance policies.
- House File 317 ( BH ): ... veterans' benefits, veterans preference, veterans' claims, and providing a penalty.
- House File 246 ( BH ): ...adding an offense for operating while intoxicated for persons driving a motor vehicle after taking certain controlled substances, and making related changes.
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 224 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 133 ( BH ): ... the offering of point of service plan options in certain health benefit plans. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 130 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment, by establishing the offense of capital murder, by providing a minimum age for imposition of a death sentence, excluding mentally ill persons from impos...
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 78 ( BH ): ...to increase the penalties for vehicular homicide.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ... the repeal of the inheritance tax on property passing to certain relatives and the phase out of the inheritance tax on property passing to other persons and providing an applicability date.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 104 ( BH ): ...regarding the intent of the House of Representatives that interest groups form an advisory committee to develop recommendations to reduce the frequency of abortions and unplanned pregnancies in the st...
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2004 ( BH ): ...designating by name an official highest elevation in the State of Iowa.
- House Joint Resolution 2002 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state government and by i...
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998