Bills Sponsored by Senator Rod Halvorson
- Senate File
- Senate File 2294 ( BH ): ...creating multidisciplinary community services teams and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2238 ( BH ): ... highway 20 and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2044 ( BH ): ...establishing a regional equipment center, requiring the appointment of a board of directors, authorizing the assessment of fees, and providing a conditional effective date.
- Senate File 2038 ( BH ): ... the inclusion of a minimum level of maternity benefits in an individual or group health care policy or contract issued in the state.
- Senate File 2029 ( BH ): ...increasing the speed limit on certain highways and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2018 ( BH ): ... price determination for acquisition of certain electric facilities.
- Senate File 461 ( BH ): ...increasing the amount of the personal exemption credits under the state's individual income tax and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 113 ( BH ): ... establishing a local housing development program under the Iowa finance authority, authorizing the issuance of bonds to fund the program, and authorizing a city, county, or municipal housing agency t...
- Senate File 109 ( BH ): ...the impoundment or immobilization of motor vehicles driven or owned by persons convicted of operating while intoxicated and being a second or subsequent offender and providing a penalty.
- Senate File 71 ( BH ): ... the required participation of parents of minor children in a seminar prior to the granting of a dissolution of marriage decree. (SF 2265).
- Senate File 65 ( BH ): ... the governor's power to suspend or modify provisions of a statute, order, or rule during disaster emergencies.
- Senate File 48 ( BH ): ... special trucks.
- Senate File 46 ( BH ): ...creating multidisciplinary social services teams and providing a penalty.
- Senate File 42 ( BH ): ...providing for voluntary limitation of campaign expenditures and contributions for certain elective officers, providing for disclosure for candidates who do not elect to voluntarily limit campaign expe...
- Senate File 31 ( BH ): ... lighted headlamps and windshield wiper operation, and making a penalty applicable.
- Senate File 29 ( BH ): ... the forfeiture of vehicles driven by persons convicted of a third or subsequent offense for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...requesting the Legislative Council to establish an interim study committee to study the issue of sharing and leasing government equipment.
- Senate Resolution 25 ( BH ): ...requesting that community colleges adopt policies and follow practices which do not threaten family farm agriculture in this state.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...urging the Federal Trade Commission to amend a consent agreement that would require the divestiture of the Fort Dodge Friskies PetCare Plant.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...urging support of the striking workers at Bridgestone/Firestone in Des Moines through legislation and other means.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...ratifying a proposed balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- Senate Joint Resolution 11 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa changing the legislative branch of state government to a unicameral system.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996