Bills Sponsored by State Government
- Senate File
- Senate File 2411 ( BH ): ...providing the state auditor with the right to examine documents of state officers and departments. (Formerly SSB 2323).
- Senate File 2387 ( BH ): ... the department of general services, by providing for the sale or disposal of unwanted state personal property and by establishing a monument maintenance account. (Formerly SSB 2210). Effective 7-1-9...
- Senate File 2384 ( BH ): ... matters within the jurisdiction of the Iowa ethics and campaign disclosure board, by providing for certain changes in reporting requirements relating to campaign contributions and expenditures; liabi...
- Senate File 2367 ( BH ): ...providing for the payment of outdated invoices by the agency to which the goods or services were provided, and by the department of revenue and finance, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB...
- Senate File 2366 ( BH ): ... lease-purchase agreements. (Formerly SSB 2314). Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2365 ( BH ): ... state government personnel procedures including deferred compensation, longevity pay, the phased retirement program, job classifications, pay plans, recall from layoff, the personnel commission, and ...
- Senate File 2335 ( BH ): ... the minimum age for gambling at racetrack enclosures and the posting of par sheet theoretical payout averages for slot machines, and subjecting violators to a penalty. (Formerly SSB 2014).
- Senate File 2333 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle records and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2116).
- Senate File 2326 ( BH ): ...establishing the position of veterans advocate under the authority of the attorney general. (Formerly SSB 2162).
- Senate File 2281 ( BH ): ...providing for access by the division of criminal and juvenile justice planning of the department of human rights to confidential records held by other state agencies. (Formerly SSB 2243).
- Senate File 2278 ( BH ): ...repealing the prohibition on political activity by a member, officer, or employee of the natural resource commission. (Formerly SSB 2111). Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2245 ( BH ): ... public retirement systems, making appropriations, and providing effective and retroactive applicability dates. (Formerly SSB 2180). Item veto. Various effective dates, see bill.
- Senate File 2166 ( BH ): ...providing that member contributions under certain public retirement systems are considered employer contributions for state income tax purposes, and providing applicability and effective date provisio...
- Senate File 2099 ( BH ): ... permissible fees and commission to be paid to certified public accountants and accounting practitioners. (Formerly SSB 2015).
- Senate File 2071 ( BH ): ...creating an advisory commission on intergovernmental relations, specifying its membership and its powers and duties, providing for other properly related matters, and providing an effective date. (For...
- Senate File 437 ( BH ): ... the entitlement to benefits and dividends under the Iowa public employees' retirement system, and providing effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. (Formerly SSB 335). Effective 4-2...
- Senate File 435 ( BH ): ... the exemption of certain dentists and dental hygienists from state licensing requirements. (Formerly SSB 67).
- Senate File 427 ( BH ): ... authorizing the payment of salaries to senior judges, providing for a maximum retirement annuity amount paid to senior judges, affecting senior judge retirement benefits, the appointment of judges to...
- Senate File 426 ( BH ): ...creating a commission of Asian-Pacific persons within the department of human rights. (Formerly SSB 231).
- Senate File 425 ( BH ): ... gambling on excursion gambling boats and at pari-mutuel racetracks by limiting the issuance of gambling licenses on excursion gambling boats, by authorizing the commission to determine gambling games...
- Senate File 424 ( BH ): ... membership and administration of the board of the statewide police and fire retirement system and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 384 ( BH ): ... regulation of food establishments and providing for fees and penalties. (Formerly SSB 103).
- Senate File 339 ( BH ): ... the reimbursement of therapeutically certified optometrists under certain agreements or contracts providing for the payment of health care expenses. (Formerly SSB 306).
- Senate File 338 ( BH ): ... the regulation of games of skill, games of chance, and amusement devices, and subjecting violators to penalties. (Formerly SSB 40).
- Senate File 337 ( BH ): ... publishing notice of outdated unpaid state warrants. (Formerly SSB 234).
- Senate File 336 ( BH ): ... that a publication whose standards are incorporated by reference in agency rulemaking be purchased and provided by the agency to the administrative rules coordinator for deposit in the state law libr...
- Senate File 335 ( BH ): ... the merit system classification of employees of statewide elected officials. (Formerly SSB 305).
- Senate File 331 ( BH ): ...changing the number of state employees required to activate automatic payroll deduction for payment of professional or trade association dues or fees. (Formerly SSB 232).
- Senate File 313 ( BH ): ... the relationship between a licensed real estate salesperson or broker and the parties to a transaction and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 161).
- Senate File 306 ( BH ): ...governmental units to enter into guaranteed energy cost savings contracts. (Formerly SSB 235).
- Senate File 261 ( BH ): ... cost of play and value of prizes of games of skill and games of chance conducted at amusement concessions. (Formerly SSB 170).
- Senate File 260 ( BH ): ... the certification of plumbers and heat, ventilation, and air conditioning professionals, and establishing fees and penalties, and providing for the use of such fees. (Formerly SSB 152).
- Senate File 259 ( BH ): ... the practice of mortuary science, cremation, and licensing of funeral establishments and providing penalties. (Formerly SSB 201). Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 207 ( BH ): ... the distribution and sale of beer, providing for the regulation of brewer and wholesaler agreements, prohibiting certain conduct, providing for the transfer of business assets, providing judicial rem...
- Senate File 204 ( BH ): ... the hours for sale of alcoholic beverages on Sundays. (Formerly SSB 100).
- Senate File 152 ( BH ): ... the name of those persons who engage in the practice of podiatry. (Formerly SSB 94). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 26 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to allow retired members of the United States Armed Forces who have a service-connected disability to concurrently receive retired pay and disability compensat...
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 6 ( BH ): ...A Joint Resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to restrict the expenditure of state license fees received from hunting, fishing, and trapping, and other public or p...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996