Creating Standard Tracking Reports
- Select the committee and/or bill from the drop down boxes or leave the default settings (ALL) to create a report for all state appropriations.
- The system requires you to select at least one Report Type (i.e., General Fund, Other Funds, Federal Funds, FTE).
- Select a standard report from the list of reports. The Report columns included in the report you select will appear in the Reports Column box.
- Click Create Report.
Creating Custom Tracking Reports
- In the left-hand column, select a specific committee, bill, and/or state agency or leave the default settings (ALL) to create a report for all state appropriations.
- The system requires you to select at least one funding type (i.e., General Fund, Other Funds, Federal Funds, FTE).
- Select the desired report column(s) from the Source Columns box. Hold down the Control key to select multiple columns. The Source Columns box defaults to the list of "current" fiscal years. To select historical data, choose the correct button below the Source Columns box.
- Click the Add to Report button to move the selections to the Report Columns box.
- To add a formula column:
- Click Add Formula.
- Select the two columns (Columns X and Y) for the operation.
- Select the formula for the operation.
- Click Apply Formula.
- Click Create Report (top right corner).
Questions? Contact: email@example.com