Bills Sponsored by Senator Thomas Fiegen
- Senate File
- Senate File 2276 ( BH ): ...creating an early childhood programs endowment fund.
- Senate File 2224 ( BH ): ...changing the amounts of appropriations available for the agricultural land credit fund and the family farm tax credit fund and including effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 2223 ( BH ): ... contamination arising from genetically engineered plants and plant parts, by providing for limitations on liability, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2222 ( BH ): ... agricultural seed, by prohibiting certain persons from requiring seed to be saved for future planting, making penalties applicable, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2221 ( BH ): ... agricultural seed, by restricting certain pricing practices, making penalties applicable, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2220 ( BH ): ... mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage, and providing for applicability.
- Senate File 2219 ( BH ): ...allowing the clerk of the district court to become a county elective office.
- Senate File 2188 ( BH ): ... Iowa economic emergency fund restrictions.
- Senate File 2187 ( BH ): ... the reemployment of retirees under the Iowa public employees' retirement system as teachers and school administrators.
- Senate File 2186 ( BH ): ... the procedures and practices of collecting taxes by the department of revenue and finance and the rights of persons under the collection procedures and practices and including effective and applicabi...
- Senate File 2185 ( BH ): ...prohibiting a school district or accredited nonpublic school from spending state moneys to pay membership dues or fees to more than one athletic organization.
- Senate File 2184 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in local funding authorization for the instructional support program in specified school districts.
- Senate File 2183 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a voter-approved levy for the operation of a community college.
- Senate File 2182 ( BH ): ... information to be included on the ballot for partisan offices.
- Senate File 2181 ( BH ): ...creating a private cause of action for certain consumer fraud violations.
- Senate File 508 ( BH ): ... the definition of homestead for purposes of the protection from claims of creditors and the homestead exemption waiver.
- Senate File 506 ( BH ): ... the regulation of the siting of animal feeding operations and related structures by counties.
- Senate File 472 ( BH ): ... obtaining records and copies of records from banks, credit unions, savings and loan associations, regulated loan companies, industrial loan companies, and persons who supply consumer credit, operatin...
- Senate File 471 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a student achievement and teacher quality program.
- Senate File 455 ( BH ): ...establishing a new economy council.
- Senate File 424 ( BH ): ... foster parent reimbursement and foster care clothing allowances.
- Senate File 383 ( BH ): ... forcible entry and detainer actions and improvements made by a mobile home tenant to a mobile home space.
- Senate File 382 ( BH ): ...to increase the limits on the value of certain exempt property.
- Senate File 381 ( BH ): ...the issuance of deer depredation permits to landowners and providing a penalty.
- Senate File 363 ( BH ): ... the designation of a "Juneteenth National Freedom Day".
- Senate File 356 ( BH ): ... expenditure by school districts of Iowa early intervention block grant program moneys for teacher compensation reform and student achievement activities.
- Senate File 308 ( BH ): ... government accountability, by providing for strategic planning, performance measurement and reporting, performance audits, performance contracting, return on investment, and oversight, and providing ...
- Senate File 271 ( BH ): ... compensating judicial hospitalization referees, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 268 ( BH ): ...providing authority to participating agencies to establish pilot projects for the refund of fees associated with certain licenses and certifications.
- Senate File 254 ( BH ): ...providing protections for contract producers of agricultural commodities, providing for the administration and enforcement of its provisions, providing penalties, and including applicability and effec...
- Senate File 250 ( BH ): ...establishing voluntary expenditure and contribution limits for political campaigns for candidates for the general assembly, and applying penalties.
- Senate File 244 ( BH ): ... that a person who owns or controls animals under a production contract is liable for civil penalties arising out of violations of the terms and conditions of a manure management plan signed by the ow...
- Senate File 238 ( BH ): ...to prohibit new campaign advertising within five days of an election, and applying penalties.
- Senate File 235 ( BH ): ... the assessment of a law enforcement initiative surcharge on certain criminal offenses.
- Senate File 234 ( BH ): ... campaign finance law, including electronic filing of disclosure reports by certain candidates, requiring certain supplemental reports, providing for disclosures in relation to certain political telep...
- Senate File 227 ( BH ): ...establishing a housing trust fund and providing for the transfer of certain moneys to the fund.
- Senate File 219 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the publication of false or misleading information in political advertisements, and applying a penalty.
- Senate File 218 ( BH ): ... fuels for motor vehicles, by providing for motor vehicle fuel standards, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of motor fuels, providing for tax revenues, and making penalties applic...
- Senate File 217 ( BH ): ...regulating the siting of confinement feeding operations by counties.
- Senate File 207 ( BH ): ... the workforce development fund.
- Senate File 200 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of an advanced telecommunications services community assistance fund.
- Senate File 195 ( BH ): ...creating new criminal offenses related to the drug 3,4-methylendioxymethamphetamine.
- Senate File 191 ( BH ): ... the use of energy efficiency plan-related moneys to provide financial assistance to low-income customers of gas public utilities and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 181 ( BH ): ...providing for county mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities allowable growth factor, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 177 ( BH ): ... healthy and safe families and communities in Iowa by providing for prevention of and response to acts of abuse, providing mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage benefits, modifying the ...
- Senate File 176 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the community college equipment replacement and facilities levies.
- Senate File 163 ( BH ): ...defining assault to include certain acts which are intended to place another in fear of imminent physical contact.
- Senate File 162 ( BH ): ... and making appropriations from the senior living trust fund to the department of elder affairs and the department of human services.
- Senate File 161 ( BH ): ... an appropriation to the state board of regents for fiscal year 2000-2001, providing bonding authorization to the state board of regents for specific capital projects, and providing effective dates.
- Senate File 159 ( BH ): ...providing for a08 blood alcohol concentration limit for motor vehicle operating while intoxicated offenses. (See SF 2144).
- Senate File 155 ( BH ): ...making a supplemental appropriation, establishing a teacher compensation reform and student achievement savings account fund, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 153 ( BH ): ...extending the community college vocational-technical technology improvement program, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 152 ( BH ): ... sales and possession of pistols and revolvers, by requiring a gun-locking device to be provided and related information to be posted in connection with the retail sale of a pistol or revolver.
- Senate File 151 ( BH ): ... the state minimum hourly wage rate and the hourly wage paid by businesses applying for or receiving state financial assistance.
- Senate File 150 ( BH ): ... the imposition of an additional sentence of mandatory parole or work release for persons convicted of certain criminal offenses.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to create, in consultation with the judicial branch and the governor, a task force to study options for restructuring Iowa's state and local governments.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 2001 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002