Bills Sponsored by Senator Sandra Greiner
- Senate File
- Senate File 2160 ( BH ): ... the dry fire hydrant and rural water supply education and demonstration project. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 2110 ( BH ): ...prohibiting a registered sex offender from residing near a school or child care facility, and providing a penalty. (See SF 2197).
- Senate File 2027 ( BH ): ... charges for services provided by the Iowa cooperative extension service in agriculture and home economics of Iowa state university and the county agricultural extension council to the 4-H organizatio...
- Senate File 2014 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2013 ( BH ): ...prohibiting disbursements of money from the vision Iowa fund to entities entering into certain labor agreements, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...enacting the Iowa English language reaffirmation Act of 2001. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... information included in written promotional materials distributed by the department of economic development.
- Senate File 20 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision. (See SF 59.) ...
- Senate File 8 ( BH ): ... state general fund expenditure limitation requirements for transmission of the state budget by the governor and passage of the state budget by the general assembly. (See SF 66.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...relating to the Medicaid program and requesting assistance from the federal government.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...encouraging state and local governments, business interests, health care professionals, and individuals with an interest in good health to help educate the public regarding osteoporosis prevention, de...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restricting the ability of the federal judiciary to mandate any state or subdivision of any state to levy or increase t...
© 2001 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002