Bills Sponsored by Senator Mark Shearer
- Senate File
- Senate File 2235 ( BH ): ... individual income tax credits for individuals who graduate from Iowa higher educational institutions and community colleges and are employed in Iowa after graduation and including an applicability da...
- Senate File 2220 ( BH ): ... mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage, and providing for applicability.
- Senate File 2213 ( BH ): ... terminology and eligibility for assistance under the sewage treatment and drinking water facilities financing program and other water pollution control funds.
- Senate File 2092 ( BH ): ...providing a preference to certain persons in an adoption proceeding for the placement of a child.
- Senate File 2069 ( BH ): ... assessment of certain vineyards for purposes of property taxation and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 2062 ( BH ): ... the abatement of state sales and use taxes and local sales and service taxes of purchasers of certain access to on-line computer services and providing refunds, and including effective and applicabil...
- Senate File 2061 ( BH ): ... the sales and use tax exemption for charges paid for access to on-line computer services, providing for refunds, and including an effective and retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2060 ( BH ): ... the abatement of interest on state sales and use taxes and local sales and services taxes of purchasers of certain access to on-line computer services and providing refunds, and including effective a...
- Senate File 548 ( BH ): ... the abatement of interest on state sales and use taxes and local sales and service taxes of purchasers of certain access to on-line computer services and providing refunds, and including effective an...
- Senate File 547 ( BH ): ... the abatement of state sales and use taxes and local sales and service taxes of purchasers of certain access to on-line computer services and providing refunds, and including effective and applicabil...
- Senate File 471 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a student achievement and teacher quality program.
- Senate File 455 ( BH ): ...establishing a new economy council.
- Senate File 403 ( BH ): ... criminal offenses and crime victims by providing for termination of parental rights of persons who commit sexual abuse, for changes to the definition of indecent contact with a child, for changes to ...
- Senate File 363 ( BH ): ... the designation of a "Juneteenth National Freedom Day".
- Senate File 358 ( BH ): ...providing for the issuance of no-contact orders against persons who are arrested for the crime of sexual abuse.
- Senate File 356 ( BH ): ... expenditure by school districts of Iowa early intervention block grant program moneys for teacher compensation reform and student achievement activities.
- Senate File 333 ( BH ): ... continuation of the employment security administrative contribution surcharge and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 308 ( BH ): ... government accountability, by providing for strategic planning, performance measurement and reporting, performance audits, performance contracting, return on investment, and oversight, and providing ...
- Senate File 286 ( BH ): ... the definition of factory-built structures, the relocation of factory-built structures, the certification of installers of manufactured homes, and providing a fee, an appropriation, and a civil penal...
- Senate File 268 ( BH ): ...providing authority to participating agencies to establish pilot projects for the refund of fees associated with certain licenses and certifications.
- Senate File 256 ( BH ): ... the termination of a child support order based upon modification of a custody order.
- Senate File 254 ( BH ): ...providing protections for contract producers of agricultural commodities, providing for the administration and enforcement of its provisions, providing penalties, and including applicability and effec...
- Senate File 250 ( BH ): ...establishing voluntary expenditure and contribution limits for political campaigns for candidates for the general assembly, and applying penalties.
- Senate File 238 ( BH ): ...to prohibit new campaign advertising within five days of an election, and applying penalties.
- Senate File 234 ( BH ): ... campaign finance law, including electronic filing of disclosure reports by certain candidates, requiring certain supplemental reports, providing for disclosures in relation to certain political telep...
- Senate File 227 ( BH ): ...establishing a housing trust fund and providing for the transfer of certain moneys to the fund.
- Senate File 219 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the publication of false or misleading information in political advertisements, and applying a penalty.
- Senate File 218 ( BH ): ... fuels for motor vehicles, by providing for motor vehicle fuel standards, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of motor fuels, providing for tax revenues, and making penalties applic...
- Senate File 217 ( BH ): ...regulating the siting of confinement feeding operations by counties.
- Senate File 207 ( BH ): ... the workforce development fund.
- Senate File 200 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of an advanced telecommunications services community assistance fund.
- Senate File 199 ( BH ): ... approved equity investments in qualifying businesses and providing tax credits.
- Senate File 195 ( BH ): ...creating new criminal offenses related to the drug 3,4-methylendioxymethamphetamine.
- Senate File 191 ( BH ): ... the use of energy efficiency plan-related moneys to provide financial assistance to low-income customers of gas public utilities and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 181 ( BH ): ...providing for county mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities allowable growth factor, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 177 ( BH ): ... healthy and safe families and communities in Iowa by providing for prevention of and response to acts of abuse, providing mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage benefits, modifying the ...
- Senate File 176 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the community college equipment replacement and facilities levies.
- Senate File 163 ( BH ): ...defining assault to include certain acts which are intended to place another in fear of imminent physical contact.
- Senate File 162 ( BH ): ... and making appropriations from the senior living trust fund to the department of elder affairs and the department of human services.
- Senate File 161 ( BH ): ... an appropriation to the state board of regents for fiscal year 2000-2001, providing bonding authorization to the state board of regents for specific capital projects, and providing effective dates.
- Senate File 160 ( BH ): ... the appointment of the executive director of the board of educational examiners.
- Senate File 155 ( BH ): ...making a supplemental appropriation, establishing a teacher compensation reform and student achievement savings account fund, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 153 ( BH ): ...extending the community college vocational-technical technology improvement program, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 152 ( BH ): ... sales and possession of pistols and revolvers, by requiring a gun-locking device to be provided and related information to be posted in connection with the retail sale of a pistol or revolver.
- Senate File 151 ( BH ): ... the state minimum hourly wage rate and the hourly wage paid by businesses applying for or receiving state financial assistance.
- Senate File 150 ( BH ): ... the imposition of an additional sentence of mandatory parole or work release for persons convicted of certain criminal offenses.
- Senate File 95 ( BH ): ... the process for restoring for certain persons the right to register to vote and to vote.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002