Bills Sponsored by Senator Jeff Lamberti
- Senate File
- Senate File 2179 ( BH ): ... revocations of driver's licenses for an operating while intoxicated offense. (SF 2275).
- Senate File 2099 ( BH ): ... forcible entry and detainer actions in small claims court following a default on a contract for deed. (SF 2220).
- Senate File 2094 ( BH ): ... interference with lawful hunting, fishing, or fur harvesting and providing a penalty. (SF 2300).
- Senate File 2081 ( BH ): ... minors' school driver's licenses.
- Senate File 2075 ( BH ): ...establishing covenant marriages and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2074 ( BH ): ...disclosure of certain information to the legal guardian of an individual receiving assistance or services from the department of human services.
- Senate File 2062 ( BH ): ... the eligibility of certain school organizations to conduct games and raffles. (SF 2143).
- Senate File 2040 ( BH ): ... the assignment of child support to the department of human services for a child in need of assistance placed in the custody of the department.
- Senate File 2024 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- Senate File 270 ( BH ): ...to establish a home campus program for juvenile delinquents fund, providing for the imposition of a home campus program for juvenile delinquents surcharge, and requesting a study of juvenile programmi...
- Senate File 178 ( BH ): ... the educational requirements for licensure of professional engineers.
- Senate File 172 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by five percent and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 145 ( BH ): ... veterans' benefits, veterans preference, veterans' claims, reimbursement for military service tax exemption, and providing a penalty and applicability date. (SF 291 & SF 462).
- Senate File 135 ( BH ): ...the establishment of an accelerated career education program and providing a tax credit from withholding. (See SF 411 & SF 465.) ...
- Senate File 134 ( BH ): ...prohibiting processors and certain other entities from owning, controlling, or operating a feedlot and making penalties applicable.
- Senate File 133 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by ten percent and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 125 ( BH ): ... the speed limit on interstate and fully controlled-access, divided, multilaned highways.
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... the recision of an administrative license revocation for an operating while intoxicated offense, and providing an effective date.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Drake Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Men's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...to honor Cedar Rapids Gazette Statehouse reporter and senior editor Ken Sullivan.
- Senate Resolution 104 ( BH ): ...honoring Kayne Robinson, Chairman of the Republican Party of Iowa, and the Republican Party of Iowa for outstanding achievements in bringing about nationwide recognition for the year 2000 presidential...
- Senate Resolution 2 ( BH ): ...honoring University of Iowa Football Coach Hayden Fry.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...requesting the office of the attorney general to establish an operating while intoxicated (OWI) task force to review the clarity, complexity, and functionality of current operating while intoxicated C...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...urging congressional action to reject the plan by the United States Census Bureau to use statistical sampling in reporting population data to the states for purposes of redistricting.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...urging that Iowa State University of Science and Technology retain the name of its College of Agriculture.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 10 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States on the subject of judicial taxation.
- Senate Joint Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to reconvene the general assembly in order to reconsider vetoed bills and items of appropriation bills after adjournment sine die.
- Senate Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes. Effective 7-1-...
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Aug 29 13:35:04 CDT 2000