Bills Sponsored by Local Government
- Senate File
- Senate File 2370 ( BH ): ... state and local land management planning and development and providing transition, effective date, and applicability provisions. (Formerly SSB 3178). (SF 2437).
- Senate File 2364 ( BH ): ... the residency requirements for city civil service employees. (Formerly SF 2106).
- Senate File 2327 ( BH ): ... certain procedures for the purchase or condemnation of interest in private property by a utility subject to the jurisdiction of the Iowa utilities board. (Formerly SSB 3175.) Effective 7-1-00.
- Senate File 2253 ( BH ): ... certain county officers' duties relating to property transfer instruments, records of fees paid to a county, notice of certification of utility liens, and notice of mobile homes departing and enterin...
- Senate File 2251 ( BH ): ...providing for county agricultural extension councils' use of moneys in the county agricultural extension education fund. (Formerly SSB 3147).
- Senate File 2239 ( BH ): ... the definition of factory-built structures, the certification of installers of manufactured homes and providing for a fee, an appropriation, and a civil penalty. (Formerly SSB 3065). (SF 2427).
- Senate File 2215 ( BH ): ...striking a mandatory leave of absence for a civil service officer or employee, or a deputy sheriff who is a candidate for partisan public office, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 3146).
- Senate File 2214 ( BH ): ... residential landlord-tenant law, by making certain changes related to forcible entry and detainer actions. Effective 7-1-00.
- Senate File 2091 ( BH ): ... procedures for discontinuance of a city. (Formerly SSB 3039). Effective 7-1-00.
- Senate File 2047 ( BH ): ... the powers and duties of county officers with respect to county warrants. (Formerly SSB 3001). Effective 7-1-00.
- Senate File 448 ( BH ): ... the purchase of certain parcels with delinquent taxes by a city or county, and providing effective and applicability dates. (Formerly SSB 1168). Effective 4-15-99.
- Senate File 351 ( BH ): ... the exercise of the power of eminent domain and to condemnation proceedings and providing for the Act's applicability. (Formerly SSB 1170).
- Senate File 337 ( BH ): ... landlords' and tenants' relations, by providing notice requirements, establishing a tenant's duty to properly maintain utility facilities, issuing new titles for valueless homes to third parties, and...
- Senate File 186 ( BH ): ...providing that a county enterprise includes housing for persons who are elderly or persons with physical disabilities and certain county hospitals. (Formerly SSB 1120). Effective 7-1-99.
- Senate File 185 ( BH ): ... the levy rate for fire protection imposed in an area of a benefited fire district and including an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1115). (SF 308).
- Senate File 184 ( BH ): ... the preparation of fiscal notes on bills and resolutions imposing state mandates. (Formerly SSB 1117).
- Senate File 183 ( BH ): ... the payment by a county of the family farm tax credit and reimbursement to the county of its payment and including an effective date. (Formerly SSB 1114). (SF 305).
- Senate File 151 ( BH ): ... the selection of township trustees and township clerks. (Formerly SF 112).
- Senate File 53 ( BH ): ... the date of the annual sale of parcels with delinquent property taxes and providing an effective and applicability date. (Formerly SSB 1005.) Effective 2-17-99.
- Senate File 41 ( BH ): ... the duties and meetings of the county agricultural extension councils. (Formerly SSB 1004). Effective 7-1-99.
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- No Senate Concurrent Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Aug 29 13:35:04 CDT 2000