Bills Sponsored by Senator Patty Judge
- Senate File
- Senate File 2300 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a retaining our achievers loan program and fund to be administered by the college student aid commission.
- Senate File 2299 ( BH ): ... the establishment of an early childhood and elementary education improvement program and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 2290 ( BH ): ... an allocation of moneys appropriated to the department of education for purposes of school-based youth services education programs.
- Senate File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a behavioral disorders teacher shortage loan payment program and fund, and alternative education options schools and programs, and making appropriations.
- Senate File 2251 ( BH ): ... the creation of a certified school to career program, providing refunds for certain wages paid to and amounts held in trust for individuals in the program, requiring that certain wages and benefits b...
- Senate File 2223 ( BH ): ...increasing the amount of the child and dependent care credit and including a retroactive applicability date provision ...
- Senate File 2222 ( BH ): ... surface water and groundwater monitoring, watershed monitoring, and making appropriations.
- Senate File 2217 ( BH ): ... and making appropriations to the department of elder affairs for aging programs and services, and the Iowa department of public health for the public health nursing program, the home care aide progra...
- Senate File 2194 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education for allocation to the community colleges.
- Senate File 2172 ( BH ): ...providing for the creation of an Iowa educational savings plan trust, addressing tax aspects, and containing applicability provisions.
- Senate File 2157 ( BH ): ... the issuance of additional antlerless deer hunting tags to licensed hunters.
- Senate File 2142 ( BH ): ... the use of the Iowa communications network by certain health care professionals.
- Senate File 2128 ( BH ): ...increasing the dependent credit under the individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2127 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a rewarding Iowa's students educationally scholarship program.
- Senate File 2107 ( BH ): ... statewide comprehensive early child development services for at-risk four-year-old children and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 2092 ( BH ): ...exempting from the sales, services, and use taxes sales made and services furnished to nonprofit hospitals and nonprofit nursing homes.
- Senate File 2084 ( BH ): ... school infrastructure, establishing a school infrastructure fund, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 2045 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction weighting program and increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limit for eligible school districts.
- Senate File 2005 ( BH ): ... forestry and rural development by establishing a revolving loan fund.
- Senate File 407 ( BH ): ... costs associated with certain property acquired by tax deed.
- Senate File 366 ( BH ): ... insurance coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this state, providing for the seizure of motor vehicle registration plates, and providing penalties and conditional effective da...
- Senate File 353 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction weighting program and increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limit for eligible school districts.
- Senate File 268 ( BH ): ... the taxation of certain mobile homes, and specifying effective and applicability dates.
- Senate File 256 ( BH ): ... veterans' benefits, veterans preference, veterans' claims, and providing a penalty. (SF 547).
- Senate File 239 ( BH ): ... swine confinement feeding operations, by providing for separation distance requirements, providing for the applicability of penalties, and providing for an effective date.
- Senate File 234 ( BH ): ...providing for the regulation of animal feeding operations, including confinement swine feeding operations, and the application of manure, including regulation by the department of natural resources an...
- Senate File 191 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 145 ( BH ): ... the county mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services fund levy by providing a procedure for a county to make revisions affecting the services fund levy and other levi...
- Senate File 91 ( BH ): ... and making an appropriation to the Iowa department of public health for the center for rural health and primary care to enhance the community grant fund and expand the primary care loan repayment and...
- Senate File 89 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations by providing for the siting of certain operations, and imposing requirements relating to construction permits.
- Senate File 74 ( BH ): ... practices involving the marketing of livestock by packers, by prohibiting price discrimination, requiring reporting, and providing criminal penalties and civil remedies.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 10 ( BH ): ...honoring E. A. (Sam) Samuelson for his many years of service to the Senate.
- Senate Resolution 9 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- Senate Resolution 6 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 103 ( BH ): ...encouraging the federal government to ease restrictions on the immediate removal from the classroom of students behaving violently or disruptively and requesting an appropriation increase to assist in...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:40:03 CDT 1998