Bills Sponsored by Representative Ron Kinzer
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2274 ( BH ): ... the amount of the community college facilities levy.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2142 ( BH ): ...establishing toll-free telephone service for the general assembly and providing funding.
- House File 2104 ( BH ): ... the transportation between school districts of students participating in open enrollment.
- House File 2076 ( BH ): ...the imposition of a local option sales and services tax for school infrastructure projects and the issuance of bonds, and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2282) ...
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2042 ( BH ): ... the consideration of a history of the performance of criminal offenses against a minor in the awarding of child visitation rights to a parent.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 668 ( BH ): ... health care facility requirements involving licensees, employees, nursing home administrators, suspension of a nursing home administrator license, and public access to information.
- House File 437 ( BH ): ... the issuance of annual fishing, hunting, and combined fishing and hunting licenses for residents who are sixty-five years of age or older.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 348 ( BH ): ...establishing a biological diversity program.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 304 ( BH ): ...establishing a state environmental education program and making appropriations.
- House File 280 ( BH ): ... the offense of driving a motor vehicle when a license has been revoked or denied for driving while intoxicated, financial liability coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this s...
- House File 274 ( BH ): ... the beverage containers control program and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 258 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of natural resources for the establishment of a wildlife diversity initiative.
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 149 ( BH ): ...regulating animal feeding operations located within agricultural drainage well basins and making penalties applicable.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 47 ( BH ): ... information centers in rest areas on interstate or primary highways. (See Cmte. Bill HF 383) ...
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 26 ( BH ): ...providing for the formation of a committee by the Legislative Council to evaluate the creation of a caregiver recruitment and retention pilot program.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a committee by the Legislative Council to conduct a study of economic development programs and recommend future economic development actions.
- House Concurrent Resolution 9 ( BH ): ...requesting that the Congress of the United States propose a constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that the people of the United States have a right to a clean a...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998