Bills Sponsored by Representative Cecil Dolecheck
- House File
- House File 2368 ( BH ): ...establishing a healthy and well kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) program to provide health insurance to eligible children. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2517) ...
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2157 ( BH ): ...increasing the minimum daily pay for members of the Iowa national guard while in state active service.
- House File 2101 ( BH ): ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi...
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the performance of partial-birth abortions, establishing a cause of action for violation of the prohibition, and providing penalties.
- House File 2029 ( BH ): ... forestry and rural development by establishing a revolving loan fund.
- House File 648 ( BH ): ... housing development. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 723) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 732) ...
- House File 427 ( BH ): ... a peace officer to administer a preliminary screening test for alcohol and drugs under certain circumstances.
- House File 402 ( BH ): ...providing for research regarding the production and marketing of industrial hemp.
- House File 389 ( BH ): ... the defamation of persons and products relating to agricultural production, and providing penalties.
- House File 279 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of natural resources for statewide forestry and rural development through forestry projects in cooperation with resource, conservation, and development areas.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 224 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 170 ( BH ): ... agricultural drainage wells, by restricting the emptying of surface water into the wells, providing for compliance, and providing penalties.
- House File 142 ( BH ): ... the hunting of deer with a pistol or revolver and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 86 ( BH ): ...appropriating additional state aid to school districts for at-risk pupils and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 50 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing for additional enrollment for school district transportation costs based upon a school district enrollment sparsity factor.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ... the repeal of the inheritance tax on property passing to certain relatives and the phase out of the inheritance tax on property passing to other persons and providing an applicability date.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2002 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state government and by i...
- House Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the residency qualifications of members of the Iowa senate and the Iowa house of representatives and providing an applicabil...
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the passage of certain state tax laws.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998