Bills Sponsored by Senator Elaine Szymoniak
- Senate File
- Senate File 2307 ( BH ): ... programs available to persons with disabilities which are administered by the department of human services. Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2202 ( BH ): ... juvenile justice including notice requirements for juvenile court actions, custody of and access to a child designated a child in need of assistance, and associate juvenile judge jurisdiction. (SF 24...
- Senate File 2131 ( BH ): ... a continuing appropriation for city public improvements. Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2078 ( BH ): ... the prohibition of the sale of cigarettes or tobacco products through vending machines in any location other than a bar and making a penalty applicable.
- Senate File 2031 ( BH ): ... the compensation of merchant marines for active service, creating a merchant marine service compensation fund, providing for administrative procedures, providing for other properly related matters, m...
- Senate File 2016 ( BH ): ... the provision of outpatient services and treatment to minors with mental illness at community mental health centers without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. (SF 2103).
- Senate File 2012 ( BH ): ... the conduct of raffles. Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2010 ( BH ): ... prohibiting the assault of an emergency medical care provider or a health care provider providing emergency services in a hospital and providing penalties. (SF 2167).
- Senate File 2004 ( BH ): ...exempting the seller of a portable water system from the requirements and the penalties of the consumer fraud law. (SF 2217).
- Senate File 461 ( BH ): ...increasing the amount of the personal exemption credits under the state's individual income tax and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 354 ( BH ): ... autopsies of certain children under the age of two years.
- Senate File 304 ( BH ): ... health care reform by establishing an income tax deduction, and providing an effective date and applicability provision.
- Senate File 299 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to direct the institutions of higher learning under its control to schedule regular home-and-home competitions between the institutions' athletic teams.
- Senate File 295 ( BH ): ... the taxation of sales of residential service contracts under the state sales, services, and use taxes.
- Senate File 120 ( BH ): ... that prison inmates demonstrate functional literacy competence at or above the sixth grade level or make progress towards completion of a general equivalency diploma, conditioning receipt of certain ...
- Senate File 92 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax deduction for amounts paid for health benefits coverage or insurance and providing an effective date provision.
- Senate File 80 ( BH ): ...increasing for a limited time period the maximum property tax levy for certain county hospitals. (SF 179).
- Senate File 13 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a prospective minor parents decision-making assistance program, providing penalties, providing a repeal, and providing effective dates. Various effective dates, see bill.
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996