Bills Sponsored by Representative Jim Drees
- House File
- House File 2214 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for an increase in the regular and special education program foundation levels, funding the returning dropout, dropout prevention, and gifted and talented children progra...
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2179 ( BH ): ... increasing the hourly minimum wage requirement in Iowa.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2145 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, making an appropriation, and including an applicability provision.
- House File 2091 ( BH ): ... prison time served by persons convicted of an aggravated misdemeanor or greater offense, providing for a reduction in the amount of good and honor time that may be earned by forcible felons, providin...
- House File 2047 ( BH ): ... postdelivery care requirements for mothers and newborns.
- House File 451 ( BH ): ... transportation assistance aid to a school district and making an appropriation.
- House File 399 ( BH ): ... employee choice of medical care in workers' compensation.
- House File 398 ( BH ): ... the exemption from property taxation of certain industrial machinery, equipment and computers and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 35 ( BH ): ...to request that the United States Congress provide funds to increase the reimbursement levels to Iowa hospitals and health care providers.
- House Concurrent Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...urging the President and the Congress to reject any proposal to sell the power marketing administrations or their assets.
- House Concurrent Resolution 31 ( BH ): ...in support of improvement in the wetland delineation process and a moratorium on wetlands determination until the 1995 farm bill has been passed and signed into law by the Congress and the President.
- House Concurrent Resolution 22 ( BH ): ...urging the passage by the United States Congress of an increase in the federal minimum wage.
- House Concurrent Resolution 6 ( BH ): ...urging support of the striking workers at Bridgestone/Firestone in Des Moines through legislation and other means.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
- House Joint Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa establishing a state general fund expenditure limitation.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996