Bills Sponsored by Representative Jerry Welter
- House File
- House File 2324 ( BH ): ... state employee disclosures of information and making penalties applicable and providing an effective date. Effective 4-16-96.
- House File 2289 ( BH ): ... victim compensation for health care for persons other than the victim.
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a pregnancy and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2057 ( BH ): ... the postdelivery care requirements for mothers and newborns and providing for an exception of follow-up care outside of the hospital setting. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2369) ...
- House File 581 ( BH ): ... certain franchise agreements by amending provisions relating to transfer, termination, and nonrenewal of franchise agreements, and to a civil cause of action for appropriate relief, and repealing cer...
- House File 297 ( BH ): ...the impoundment of motor vehicles which are driven by persons whose licenses are suspended, revoked, or barred, for operating while intoxicated or offenses in which a violation of the prohibition agai...
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... that all inmates of the institutions under the control of the department of corrections perform hard labor, and providing transition provisions. Effective 7-1-95.
- House File 191 ( BH ): ...creating a child abuse registry review council.
- House File 130 ( BH ): ... jury instructions.
- House File 59 ( BH ): ... silver or bronze star motor vehicle registration plates and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill HF 514) ...
- House File 38 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates. (See Cmte. Bill HF 189) ...
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the notification of a parent prior to the performance of an abortion on a minor, and providing a penalty.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...supporting the use of more than one crew member in freight railroad operations.
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 128 ( BH ): ...honoring the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Division of Criminal Investigation of the Iowa Department of Public Safety.
- House Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...recognizing the seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the League of Women Voters of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting that Congress propose a Constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that Congress and the states have the power to prohibit physical desecration of the Ame...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to limit the number of terms for members of the Senate and the House of Representatives, and to limit the number of terms of Governor, L...
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...claiming sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government and demanding that the federal governmen...
- House Joint Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state and local governmen...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996