Representative Mary Ann Hanusa View All Years
87 (2017) - 88 (2019)
Serving fifth term in House.
Director, Special Projects and Programs, Children’s Square U.S.A., Council Bluffs.
Received B.S. in education from Concordia Teachers College in Seward, Nebraska, and M.A. in American history from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Memberships and Activities
Associate Board Member for the Union Pacific Railroad Museum. Member of Abraham Lincoln High School Hall of Fame Committee and the Council Bluffs Chamber of Commerce. Ex-officio Member, Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System and Municipal Fire and Police Retirement System of Iowa.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1963 in Council Bluffs. Reared and resides in Council Bluffs.
Husband, Charlie Johnson.
88th GA (2019)
- Education (01/14/2013 - 01/10/2021)
- Government Oversight (Chair) (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Labor (01/14/2013 - 01/10/2021)
- Local Government (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee (01/14/2013 - 01/10/2021)
- Public Retirement Systems Committee (08/23/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Public Retirement Systems Committee (01/31/2019 - 08/23/2019)
- Career and Technical Education Implementation Study Committee (08/23/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Investment Board of the Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System (01/31/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Statewide Fire and Police Retirement System Board of Trustees (01/31/2019 - 01/10/2021)