Career and Technical Education Implementation Study Committee (J)
The committee is required to study administrative rules related to career and technical training and work-based learning programs in consultation with former members of the Secondary Career and Technical Programming Task Force, including an assessment of the membership of the regional career and technical education planning partnerships to assure that all affected groups have substantial representation. The committee shall submit its findings and recommendations to the General Assembly for consideration during the 2020 Legislative Session.
- Tim Kraayenbrink (R, District 5), Co-Chair
- Chris Cournoyer (R, District 49)
- Liz Mathis (D, District 34)
- David Kerr (R, District 88), Co-Chair
- Mary Ann Hanusa (R, District 16)
- Monica Kurth (D, District 89)