Senator Paul McKinley View All Years
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009) ▼
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving second term in Senate.
Retired manufacturing executive.
Graduated from Russell High School. Received B.A. from the University of Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Served on the board of directors of Great Western Bank. Member of Chariton First United Methodist Church, Lucas County Farm Bureau, Lucas County Historical Society, and Lucas County Arts Council. Former member of Southern Prairie AEA. Former member of Rathbun Lake Association, area agency on aging, Iowa Job Training Council, CIRAS, Rathbun Area Health Services Board, Wayne County Hospital Board of Trustees, and NFIB.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1947 in Russell. Resides in Chariton.
Wife Trish; one son, one daughter, and one grandson.
82nd GA (2007)
- Labor and Business Relations (01/08/2007 - 12/16/2007)
- Administrative Rules Review Committee (07/01/2005 - 04/30/2007)
- Continuity of Government Planning Study Committee (07/21/2006 - 05/31/2007)
- Livestock Odor Study Committee (07/06/2007 - 06/30/2008)
- State Prison System Planning Study Committee (07/06/2007 - 06/30/2008)