Senator Jeffrey M. Lamberti View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
- General Assembly: 78 (01/11/1999 - 01/07/2001)
- General Assembly: 77 (01/13/1997 - 01/10/1999)
- General Assembly: 76 (01/09/1995 - 01/12/1997)
Served two terms in House. Serving second term in Senate.
Received B.A., M.B.A., and J.D. from Drake University.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Iowa State and Polk County Bar Associations, Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart Catholic Church, and Knights of Columbus. Past chair and board member of On With Life, Inc., and president of On With Life, Inc. Foundation. Board member, Youth Emergency Services and Shelter. Board member, Ankeny Community School District Foundation. Member of National Advisory Board, Drake College of Business and Public Administration. Board member, Valley Bank Metro Board. Member, Vittoria Lodge. Past board member, Polk County Health Services and Neveln Community Resource Center.
Birth and Residence
Born in Des Moines. Raised and resides in Ankeny.
Wife Shannon; one son and one daughter.
81st GA (2005)