Senator Liz Mathis View All Years
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
Serving third term in Senate.
Community Engagement, Four Oaks, and family business, Amperage Marketing.
Received B.A. from the University of Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Ohnward Bank Board, Wartburg College Board of Regents, Marion Cares Advisory Board, University of Iowa Journalism School Professional Advisory Board, PEO, Cedar Rapids Downtown Rotary, University of Iowa President’s Club, and former member of the State Commission on Judicial Qualifications.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1958 in rural DeWitt. Resides in Hiawatha.
Husband, Mark; one son and one daughter.
88th GA (2019)