Bills Sponsored by Representative Bill Dix
- House File
- House File 2526 ( BH ): ... the partial exemption of interest and dividends received and a reduction in the amount of capital gains taxed under the state income taxes and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 2279 ( BH ): ... arts and cultural enhancement and endowment, and arts and cultural conferences and caucuses.
- House File 2237 ( BH ): ... the determination of the fee for a class "E" liquor control license.
- House File 2229 ( BH ): ... the entrepreneurs with disabilities program. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2435) ...
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2104 ( BH ): ... the transportation between school districts of students participating in open enrollment.
- House File 2101 ( BH ): ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi...
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the performance of partial-birth abortions, establishing a cause of action for violation of the prohibition, and providing penalties.
- House File 2072 ( BH ): ...regarding best practices for managing swine suffering from porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome, by appropriating moneys for demonstration projects.
- House File 361 ( BH ): ... the reimbursement of defense costs for a peace officer of the department of public safety.
- House File 326 ( BH ): ...classifying animal feeding operations as the same operation if located within a certain number of feet from each other.
- House File 316 ( BH ): ... the reduction in the state individual income tax rates and providing a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 217 ( BH ): ...providing for the plugging of agricultural drainage wells and the construction of alternative drainage systems.
- House File 170 ( BH ): ... agricultural drainage wells, by restricting the emptying of surface water into the wells, providing for compliance, and providing penalties.
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ... the repeal of the inheritance tax on property passing to certain relatives and the phase out of the inheritance tax on property passing to other persons and providing an applicability date.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2002 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state government and by i...
- House Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the residency qualifications of members of the Iowa senate and the Iowa house of representatives and providing an applicabil...
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the passage of certain state tax laws.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998