Bills Sponsored by Senator Nancy Boettger
- Senate File
- Senate File 2311 ( BH ): ... tax incentives and funding for housing development and providing applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 2176 ( BH ): ... the deduction for payments of premiums on health insurance and long-term care coverage and providing an effective date and retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2125 ( BH ): ... the postdelivery care requirements.
- Senate File 2100 ( BH ): ... possession or control of alcohol by persons aged eighteen, nineteen, and twenty, and providing a penalty. (SF 2256).
- Senate File 2095 ( BH ): ...appropriating moneys to the department of justice for aiding victims of domestic abuse through emergency shelter services.
- Senate File 2089 ( BH ): ... tort liability by changing the statute of limitations for certain medical malpractice actions and imposing a limit on noneconomic damages in tort actions.
- Senate File 2078 ( BH ): ... the prohibition of the sale of cigarettes or tobacco products through vending machines in any location other than a bar and making a penalty applicable.
- Senate File 325 ( BH ): ... the location of the office of the commission of veterans affairs, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 311 ( BH ): ... symbols indicating medical directives on a validation document for license renewal by mail and on a driver's license or nonoperator's identification card. Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 299 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to direct the institutions of higher learning under its control to schedule regular home-and-home competitions between the institutions' athletic teams.
- Senate File 287 ( BH ): ... jury instructions.
- Senate File 230 ( BH ): ... the elimination of the state inheritance tax and qualified use inheritance tax.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...establishing a surcharge on misdemeanors and traffic violations and designating the proceeds for the community grant fund.
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...claiming sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government and demanding that the federal governmen...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996