Bills Sponsored by Transportation
- Senate File
- Senate File 2349 ( BH ): ... transportation by granting the state department of transportation condemnation rights for utility facility replacement, providing for entry onto private property for sounding and drilling, and provid...
- Senate File 2347 ( BH ): ... disclosure of drop-off charges for motor vehicle rentals. (Formerly SSB 2310).
- Senate File 2266 ( BH ): ...making transportation-related Code changes including providing for a temporary registration permit, increasing registration fees for certain trailers, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 22...
- Senate File 2186 ( BH ): ... transportation-related sanctions by increasing penalties for certain offenses, providing for the issuance of temporary restricted licenses for certain offenses, providing scheduled fines for various ...
- Senate File 2141 ( BH ): ... motorcycle rider education and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2112).
- Senate File 2140 ( BH ): ...increasing the speed limit on certain highways, requiring a report on safety in construction zones, and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2040). Effective 5-16-96.
- Senate File 2139 ( BH ): ... hazardous materials transportation. (Formerly SSB 2104).
- Senate File 2110 ( BH ): ... the establishment of an anatomical gift public awareness and transplantation fund to be administered by and an anatomical gift public awareness advisory committee to be established within the Iowa de...
- Senate File 378 ( BH ): ... tinted windows and making a penalty applicable. (Formerly SSB 256).
- Senate File 298 ( BH ): ... implements of husbandry, concerning the definition of implements of husbandry and weight restrictions for certain implements of husbandry. (Formerly SSB 176). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 291 ( BH ): ... issuance of motor vehicle licenses by county treasurers and providing moneys to the counties for implementation of the Act. (Formerly SSB 56).
- Senate File 290 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle and highway regulation by the state department of transportation concerning retention of records and documents, registration plates and stickers, dissolution decree transfers of motor v...
- Senate File 283 ( BH ): ... the operation of all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles on roads and applying penalties. (Formerly SSB 97).
- Senate File 236 ( BH ): ... salvage and wrecked motor vehicles. (Formerly SSB 191).
- Senate File 233 ( BH ): ... the suspension and revocation of driver's licenses and providing penalties for violations of out-of-service orders. (Formerly SSB 118). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 232 ( BH ): ...prohibiting persons under the age of eighteen from riding and prohibiting operators from allowing persons under the age of eighteen from riding on any portion of a motor vehicle unintended for use of ...
- Senate File 158 ( BH ): ...to provide conformity to the definition of travel trailers. (Formerly SSB 83). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...supporting the use of more than one crew member in freight railroad operations. (Formerly SR 124).
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996