Senator Mark Costello View All Years
Serving second term in Senate. Served one term in House.
Graduated from Nishna Valley High School, received B.A. in computer information systems from University of Northern Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Past president of Mills County Farm Bureau and member of the county legislative committee. Served as trustee for Deer Creek Township in Mills County. Elder at Sunnyside Bible Chapel in Atlantic.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1961 in Omaha. Raised and resides in Imogene.
Wife, Rachel; four sons and one daughter.
87th GA (2017)
- Health Policy Oversight Committee (08/10/2015 - 01/12/2017)
- Administrative Rules Review Committee (Vice Chair) (12/21/2017 - 01/16/2018)
- Mental Health and Disability Services Funding Study Committee (08/28/2018 - 01/13/2019)
- Child Support Advisory Committee (02/27/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- Mental Health and Disability Services Commission (02/27/2017 - 01/13/2019)