Representative Jarad J. Klein View All Years
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
88 (2019) - 89 (2021)
Serving second term in House.
Full-time production agriculture, fifth generation living on the family farm north of Keota.
Attended Drake University and the Leadership Institute in Arlington, Virginia.
Memberships and Activities
Served as an intern for George W. Bush’s presidential campaign in 1999–2000. Served as a clerk at the Iowa Statehouse for two years. Served as the southeast field representative for the Republican Party of Iowa. Served as the Keokuk County Republican Party chairman and Republican Party of Iowa rules chair. Member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Washington County Pork Producers, Washington County Farm Bureau, Iowa Soybean Association, and Iowa Corn Growers Association.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1981 north of Keota. Raised and resides north of Keota.
Wife, Rachel; two sons and one daughter.
85th GA (2013)