Representative Chris Hagenow View All Years
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
Serving third term in House.
Attorney, partner at Whitaker, Hagenow & Gustoff, LLP in Des Moines.
Graduated from Northern University High School, Cedar Falls. Received B.A. at the University of Northern Iowa and J.D. at the University of Iowa College of Law.
Memberships and Activities
Iowa State Bar Association, Iowa Lawyers Chapter of the Federalist Society, and Iowa Prayer Breakfast Committee.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1972 in St. Charles, Missouri. Raised in Cedar Falls and resides in Windsor Heights.
Wife, Amanda; two sons.
85th GA (2013)