Senator Pam Jochum
- Human Resources (01/14/2013 - null)
- Rules and Administration (Vice Chair) (01/14/2013 - null)
- State Government (Vice Chair) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Ways and Means (01/14/2013 - null)
- Administration Committee (Chair) (01/14/2013 - 01/12/2015)
- Capital Projects Committee (01/14/2013 - null)
- Legislative Council (01/14/2013 - null)
- Service Committee (01/14/2013 - null)
- Studies Committee (01/14/2013 - null)
- Administrative Rules Review Committee (01/14/2013 - null)
- Medical Malpractice Study Committee (08/01/2013 - null)
Served eight terms in House. Serving second term in Senate. Currently serving as President of the Senate.
Graduated from Wahlert High School. Received B.A. in speech communication from Loras College.
Memberships and Activities
Past chairperson, Dubuque County Democratic Party; past organizer for candidates, From the School House to the White House; national delegate and presidential staff at 1984 Democratic National Convention. Member of League of Women Voters, Northend Neighborhood Association, Ark Advocates, Farmers Union, CROP Walk, Alzheimer’s Memory Walk, and Greater DBQ Development Corporation.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1954 in Dubuque. Resides in Dubuque.