Representative Mark Costello View All Years
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015) ▼
- General Assembly: 90 (01/09/2023 - 01/12/2025)
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
Serving first term in House.
Graduated from Nishna Valley High School, earned B.A. from University of Northern Iowa in computer information systems.
Memberships and Activities
Past president of Mills County Farm Bureau and member of the county legislative committee. Served as trustee for Deer Creek Township in Mills County. Elder at Sunnyside Bible Chapel in Atlantic.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1961 in Imogene. Raised and resides in Imogene.
Wife, Rachel; three sons and one daughter.
85th GA (2013)