Representative Dawn E. Pettengill View All Years
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013) ▼
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
Serving fourth term in House.
Purdue University, Mechanical Engineering.
Memberships and Activities
Member of the Optimist Club, Lions Club, Iowa Department on Aging Commission, IPERS Investment Board, BILLD Fellow of Council of State Governments, Task Force Commerce and Labor Regulations Subcommittee chair of ALEC's Commerce Committee, Midwestern Legislative Innovation Selections Committee of CSG. Named "Friend of Agriculture" in 2006, 2008, 2010. Named "Friend of Small Business" in 2008, 2010. Established the Mount Auburn Youth Council and continues to serve as advisor and chaperone. Implemented mandatory curbside recycling program in Mount Auburn. Former city councilwoman and mayor of Mount Auburn. Past president of the LaPorte City Women's Club. Past commissioner of Benton County Solid Waste Commission, Benton County Emergency Management Commission, and Benton Economic Development Group. Past executive board director of East Central Iowa Council of Governments. Member of Trinity Episcopal Church.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1955 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Resides in Mount Auburn.
Two sons and one granddaughter.
84th GA (2011)