Senator Brad Zaun View All Years
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
Serving third term in Senate.
Vice president of Realty Marketing Group (a subsidiary of R&R Realty Group).
Attended Grandview College and Ellsworth Community College.
Memberships and Activities
Current board member of the Greater Dallas County Development Alliance, the Greater Des Moines Animal Rescue League, and the Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association. Member of the Urbandale Breakfast Lions Club, marketing board member for the United Hardware Distribution Company in Minneapolis, former member of Iowa Retail Association, past president of the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce (1994), past board member of Choose Des Moines Communities, past board member of Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau, and chairperson of the study committee to form the Metropolitan Advisory Council. Former member of Urbandale Jaycees, and Mid-Iowa Association of Local Governments. Nominee for 1994 Iowa/Nebraska Entrepreneur of the Year, recipient of Forty Under 40 Award in 2001 and elected to the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce Hall of Fame in 2004.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1962 in Des Moines. Resides in Urbandale.
Wife Dede; five children.
83rd GA (2009)