Representative J. Scott Raecker View All Years
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011) ▼
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
- General Assembly: 78 (01/11/1999 - 01/07/2001)
Serving sixth term in House.
Executive director of the Institute for Character Development.
Received B.A. from Grinnell College.
Memberships and Activities
Drake University School of Education National Advisory Board member, Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation board member, co-chair Smithsonian Institution Center for Folklife and Cultural Studies Advisory Council, Josephson Institute of Ethics Board of Governors, United States Center for Citizen Diplomacy board member, Shining City Foundation board member, co-chair Midwest Council of State Governments Legislative Leadership Institute. Member of Rotary Club of Des Moines A.M., Urbandale Chamber of Commerce, and Gloria Dei Lutheran Church.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1961 in Waterloo. Resides in Urbandale.
Wife Martha; two children.
83rd GA (2009)