Senator David Hartsuch View All Years
Serving first term in Senate.
Emergency medicine physician.
Received B.A. in accounting from Northern Illinois University, M.S. in computer science, and M.D. from the University of Minnesota.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1961 in Illinois. Resides in Bettendorf.
Wife Christine; one son and two daughters.
83rd GA (2009)
- Commission on Tobacco Use Prevention and Control
- Council on Human Services
- Governmental Public Health Advisory Council
- Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) Board
- Iowa Choice Health Care Coverage Advisory Council
- Iowa Comprehensive Health Insurance Association Board
- Medical Assistance Advisory Council [Title XIX]
- Adult Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (MH/DD) Stakeholder Task Force (07/01/2009 - 06/30/2010)
- Prescription Medication Usage Study Committee (07/01/2009 - 06/30/2010)
- Commission on Tobacco Use Prevention and Control (02/05/2009 - 08/11/2009)
- Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) Board (02/05/2009 - 08/09/2009)
- Iowa Comprehensive Health Insurance Association Board (02/05/2009 - 07/08/2009)