Senator Amanda Ragan View All Years
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving second term in Senate.
Executive director of Community Kitchen of North Iowa, Inc., and Mason City Meals on Wheels.
Graduated from Rockwell-Swaledale High School. Received A.A. from North Iowa Area Community College and B.A. (cum laude) in human services from Buena Vista University.
Memberships and Activities
Board of directors of Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa and Francis Lauer Youth Services. Member of Maternal Health Advisory Council, Mason City Chamber of Commerce, Charles City Chamber of Commerce, Osage Chamber of Commerce, Mason City Sunrise Rotary, Council of Social Agencies, North Iowa Fund-Raising Professionals, North Iowa Band Festival Planning Committee, former member of Buena Vista University Alumni Foundation, and past member of Northern Lights Homeless Shelter Board.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1954 in Mason City. Resides in Mason City.
Husband Jim; two children and two grandchildren.
82nd GA (2007)