Representative Elizabeth (Libby) S. Jacobs View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
- General Assembly: 78 (01/11/1999 - 01/07/2001)
- General Assembly: 77 (01/13/1997 - 01/10/1999)
- General Assembly: 76 (01/09/1995 - 01/12/1997)
Serving sixth term in House.
Community relations director for Principal Financial Group.
Received B.A. in political science from the University of Nebraska and M.P.A. in public management from Drake University.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Blank Children’s Hospital Governing Board, Drake University Board of Trustees, Downtown Community Alliance co-chair, Polk County Housing Trust Fund Board of Directors, and Plymouth Church. Immediate past chair of Midwestern Legislative Conference of the Council of State Governments. Co-chair of Strategic Planning Committee of the Council of State Governments.
Birth and Residence
Born and raised in Lincoln, NE. Resides in West Des Moines.
Husband Steve; two daughters.
81st GA (2005)