Senator Jeff Angelo View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
- General Assembly: 78 (01/11/1999 - 01/07/2001)
- General Assembly: 77 (01/13/1997 - 01/10/1999)
Serving third term in Senate.
Graduate of Lutheran High School North in St. Louis, MO, and Broadcast Center, Clayton, MO.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Youth Plus Initiative, Union County Republican Central Committee, Creston Elks Lodge, Union County Farm Bureau, Eagle T.I.E.S. Advisory Board (East Union School District), Union County Extension Council, Adams Community Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors, Centurama Historical Society of Adams County, and Crest Baptist Church, Chair, Worship Committee.
Birth and Residence
Born and raised in St. Louis, MO. Resides in Creston.
Wife Debbie; one son and one daughter.
81st GA (2005)
- Administration Committee (Chair) (02/04/2005 - 01/08/2006)
- Fiscal Committee (02/04/2005 - 01/23/2006)
- Administrative Rules Review Committee (07/01/2005 - 12/30/2005)
- Sexual and Other Criminal Offenses, Criminal Penalties, and Sentencing Practices Study Committee (08/09/2005 - 06/30/2006)
- Direct Care Worker Task Force (08/16/2006 - 12/16/2006)
- Sex Offender Treatment and Supervision Task Force (01/01/2005 - 01/15/2006)