Senator Amanda Ragan View All Years
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007) ▼
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving second term in Senate.
Executive director of the Community Kitchen of North Iowa, Inc., and the Mason City Meals on Wheels.
Graduated from Rockwell Swaledale High School. Received A.A. from North Iowa Area Community College and B.A. (cum laude) in Human Services from Buena Vista University.
Memberships and Activities
Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (hawk-i) Board of Directors, Mason City Chamber of Commerce, Charles City Chamber of Commerce, Osage Chamber of Commerce, Mason City Sunrise Rotary, Francis Lauer Youth Services Board of Directors; member, Council of Social Agencies, North Iowa Fund-Raising Professionals, North Iowa Band Festival Planning Committee, Buena Vista University Alumni Foundation; and past member of Northern Lights Homeless Shelter Board.
Birth and Residence
Born in Mason City and farmed near Rockwell most of her life. Resides in Mason City.
Husband Jim; two children.
81st GA (2005)