Bills Sponsored by Senator Maggie Tinsman
- Senate File
- Senate File 321 ( BH ): ... additional services to be included under the medical assistance program home and community-based services waiver for persons with mental retardation. (See SF 413.) ...
- Senate File 261 ( BH ): ...establishing a planning group for merging the departments of human services and public health and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 257 ( BH ): ... the management of elder group homes. (See SF 412.) ...
- Senate File 209 ( BH ): ...modifying the requirements for cities and counties to enter into certain leases.
- Senate File 208 ( BH ): ...providing financial incentives to encourage school district participation in a year around school pilot project, and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 197 ( BH ): ...abolishing county compensation boards.
- Senate File 171 ( BH ): ...establishing a limitation on the recovery of punitive or exemplary damages in a civil case.
- Senate File 170 ( BH ): ...creating a housing trust fund and making an appropriation.
- Senate File 157 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a regional academy pilot program.
- Senate File 101 ( BH ): ...increasing the exemption for pension and retirement income, including social security benefits, for purposes of state individual income tax and providing an applicability date.
- Senate File 90 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a centralized reporting and education program for sepsis.
- Senate File 59 ( BH ): ... establishment of county child protection assistance teams. (See SF 353.) ...
- Senate File 58 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for biologically based mental illness treatment services.
- Senate File 56 ( BH ): ... delivery of voted absentee ballots to the commissioner's office.
- Senate File 28 ( BH ): ... requirements for securing children transported in certain motor vehicles and making a penalty applicable. (See SF 200.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 28 ( BH ): ...supporting the nomination of federal court of appeals judicial nominee Miguel A. Estrada.
- Senate Resolution 27 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Football team and Coach Kirk Ferentz.
- Senate Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...honoring the Iowa State University of Science and Technology Extension for 100 years of service to Iowa.
- Senate Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...to support the efforts of President George W. Bush and the United States Armed Forces to disarm Iraq.
- Senate Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...honoring Iowa State University student-athlete Jack Trice during Black History Month.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 2003 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Dec 30 03:35:01 CST 2003