Bills Sponsored by Senator E. Thurman Gaskill
- Senate File
- Senate File 2110 ( BH ): ...prohibiting a registered sex offender from residing near a school or child care facility, and providing a penalty. (See SF 2197).
- Senate File 2069 ( BH ): ... assessment of certain vineyards for purposes of property taxation and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 2027 ( BH ): ... charges for services provided by the Iowa cooperative extension service in agriculture and home economics of Iowa state university and the county agricultural extension council to the 4-H organizatio...
- Senate File 2021 ( BH ): ... economic stimulus measures for businesses by creating an Iowa capital investment board, authorizing the organization of an Iowa capital investment corporation and an Iowa fund of funds, and authorizi...
- Senate File 2014 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2013 ( BH ): ...prohibiting disbursements of money from the vision Iowa fund to entities entering into certain labor agreements, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 20 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision. (See SF 59.) ...
- Senate File 8 ( BH ): ... state general fund expenditure limitation requirements for transmission of the state budget by the governor and passage of the state budget by the general assembly. (See SF 66.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002