Bills Sponsored by Representative Hubert Houser
- House File
- House File 540 ( BH ): ... the property tax levy for the maintenance of the office of assessor and other assessment procedures and including effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 522 ( BH ): ... an exemption from sales and use taxes of the cost of agricultural soil sampling and testing.
- House File 362 ( BH ): ... the reimbursement of administrative costs of an area education agency for services provided by the agency under part C of the federal Individuals With Disabilities Education Act. (See Cmte Bill HF 4...
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the addition of an optional category to be covered under the medical assistance program. (See Cmte Bill HF 517).
- House File 299 ( BH ): ... the administration of county government by providing for the issuance of certain lease or lease-purchase contracts, the recording of certain property transfers, an increase in the real estate transfe...
- House File 295 ( BH ): ...an area education agency to serve as fiscal agent for a community empowerment area board and providing an effective date. (See Cmte Bill HF 457).
- House File 148 ( BH ): ... local government fiscal reform and providing authority for bonding.
- House File 146 ( BH ): ...providing for an income tax credit for making capital investments in a cooperative association organized to operate a renewable fuel production facility and including effective and retroactive applica...
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House File 4 ( BH ): ... the limitation on property taxes for cities and counties and providing for the Act's applicability. (See Cmte Bill HF 537).
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 38 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to include additional issues in the charge of the mental health and development disabilities services restructuring task force.
- House Concurrent Resolution 35 ( BH ): ...requesting the establishment of a committee to study and make recommendations concerning issues related to hazardous material cleanup.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 11 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to authorize a study committee to recommend objective criteria for use in identifying the need for developing new or expanded county jail facilities.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002