Bills Sponsored by Senator Larry Murphy
- Senate File
- Senate File 2447 ( BH ): ... Iowa family farm animal feeding operations, providing an appropriation, providing for tax exemptions, providing for penalties, and providing for the future repeal of certain provisions.
- Senate File 2241 ( BH ): ... establishing, for purposes of establishing disability and providing death benefits under the statewide fire and police retirement system, a presumption that infectious diseases are work-related.
- Senate File 2238 ( BH ): ... highway 20 and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2150 ( BH ): ... certain revenue sources of political subdivisions, state appropriations to the road use tax fund, funding for bonds issued by a political subdivision, and other properly related matters, authorizing ...
- Senate File 2129 ( BH ): ... bond issuance elections and authorizing a political subdivision to impose a local tax, in addition to property taxes, to partially fund certain bonds, providing a property tax credit, and providing f...
- Senate File 2128 ( BH ): ... the road use tax fund by allocating fines and fees for commercial vehicle violations to the road use tax fund, appropriating moneys to the road use tax fund from sales tax revenues, providing for use...
- Senate File 2107 ( BH ): ...appropriating funds to establish a pilot mediation project at the Iowa correctional institution for women in Mitchellville.
- Senate File 2090 ( BH ): ... certification of real estate appraisers and providing for related matters.
- Senate File 2085 ( BH ): ... handicapped parking and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2038 ( BH ): ... the inclusion of a minimum level of maternity benefits in an individual or group health care policy or contract issued in the state.
- Senate File 2031 ( BH ): ... the compensation of merchant marines for active service, creating a merchant marine service compensation fund, providing for administrative procedures, providing for other properly related matters, m...
- Senate File 461 ( BH ): ...increasing the amount of the personal exemption credits under the state's individual income tax and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 299 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to direct the institutions of higher learning under its control to schedule regular home-and-home competitions between the institutions' athletic teams.
- Senate File 213 ( BH ): ... handicapped parking and providing a penalty.
- Senate File 64 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- Senate File 13 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a prospective minor parents decision-making assistance program, providing penalties, providing a repeal, and providing effective dates. Various effective dates, see bill.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 124 ( BH ): ...supporting the use of more than one crew member in freight railroad operations. (SR 125).
- Senate Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to continue its progress in reducing the federal deficit and to provide to the state of Iowa information on the impact that achieving a balanced federal budget...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa eliminating the office of Secretary of State.
- Senate Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa requiring the maintenance of a cash reserve.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996