Bills Sponsored by Local Government
- Senate File
- Senate File 2421 ( BH ): ... the joint financing of public works and facilities. (Formerly SSB 2208).
- Senate File 2372 ( BH ): ... termination of rental agreements, the definition of notice, and notice provisions for actions to recover property. (Formerly SSB 2283). Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2359 ( BH ): ... the source of payment of the fee and expenses of a county medical examiner related to services provided for a person whose death affects the public interest. (Formerly SF 456). Effective 7-1-96.
- Senate File 2356 ( BH ): ...providing requirements for implementation of new or revised federal block grant provisions which affect local governments and providing an effective date and applicability provision. (Formerly SSB 220...
- Senate File 2280 ( BH ): ... filing fees charged by county recorders and eliminating a surcharge fee. (Formerly SSB 2188).
- Senate File 2268 ( BH ): ... the financial procedures of counties, cities, and drainage districts, by amending the powers and duties of county treasurers, by eliminating the filing of late claims for property tax credits, by str...
- Senate File 2254 ( BH ): ... filing of instruments by county recorders. (Formerly SSB 2160).
- Senate File 2253 ( BH ): ... eligibility of persons for county general assistance. (Formerly SSB 2205).
- Senate File 2149 ( BH ): ... contracts for mutual aid between fire departments regarding emergency services and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2107).
- Senate File 2138 ( BH ): ... county mental health and developmental disability funding. (Formerly SSB 2119).
- Senate File 456 ( BH ): ... the source of payment of the fee and expenses of a county medical examiner related to services provided for a person whose death affects the public interest. (SF 2359).
- Senate File 422 ( BH ): ... the duties of the county recorder, by transferring certain duties of the clerk of the district court relating to vital statistics and marriage, by providing for fees, by providing for other properly ...
- Senate File 394 ( BH ): ... instruments filed or recorded with the county recorder and providing for the Act's applicability. (Formerly SSB 314). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 392 ( BH ): ... notice requirements for voluntary annexation of property by a city. (Formerly SSB 317).
- Senate File 391 ( BH ): ... the payment of medical costs of temporary prisoners. (Formerly SSB 166).
- Senate File 385 ( BH ): ...the appointment of a city board of review by certain cities. (Formerly SSB 316). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 370 ( BH ): ...eliminating the requirement for the rotation of names on election ballots. (Formerly SSB 167).
- Senate File 360 ( BH ): ...to increase the fee for the transfer of property in county transfer records. (Formerly SSB 254).
- Senate File 351 ( BH ): ...certain cities to appoint additional members to certain city commissions. (Formerly SSB 160). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 344 ( BH ): ...prohibiting a city with public safety employees under civil service from contracting with or granting a franchise to private contractors for those public safety jobs without a public referendum. (Form...
- Senate File 280 ( BH ): ...townships to provide emergency medical services. (Formerly SF 191). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 229 ( BH ): ...eliminating certain requirements regarding the purchase of coal by public agencies. (Formerly SSB 163). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 228 ( BH ): ... the statewide notification center by providing that the center is subject to the open meetings and public records law, requiring certain financial information to be reported, establishing an audit re...
- Senate File 227 ( BH ): ...providing for the compilation and dissemination of jail population reports. (Formerly SSB 169).
- Senate File 226 ( BH ): ... the disposition of valueless mobile homes, modular homes, and manufactured homes. (Formerly SSB 200). Effective 4-26-95.
- Senate File 225 ( BH ): ...eliminating requirements for competitive bids regarding the printing of election ballots. (Formerly SSB 165). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 180 ( BH ): ... the determination of the annual salary of a deputy sheriff. (Formerly SSB 80).
- Senate File 179 ( BH ): ... the maximum property tax levy for certain county hospitals. (Formerly SF 80). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate File 45 ( BH ): ...changing the name of the league of Iowa municipalities to the Iowa league of cities. (Formerly SSB 4). Effective 7-1-95.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...requesting the House of Representatives to override the Governor's item veto of certain provisions of House File 2114. (Formerly SSB 2346).
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- No Senate Concurrent Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996