Senator Ken Rozenboom View All Years
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023) ▼
- General Assembly: 90 (01/09/2023 - 01/12/2025)
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
Serving third term in Senate.
Farming and agricultural business.
Graduated from Pella Christian High School.
Memberships and Activities
Served as a Mahaska County Supervisor. Served on the boards of the Eighth Judicial District Department of Correctional Services, Ten-Fifteen Transit Board, Central Iowa Juvenile Detention Center, Area 15 Regional Planning Commission, AHEAD Regional Housing Trust Fund, Farm Bureau, Human Services Resource Council, and Christian Opportunity Center, and various legislative committees for business trade organizations. Served on a Christian school board and as an elder and deacon in his church.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1951 in rural Oskaloosa. Raised and resides in rural Oskaloosa.
Wife, Becky; one daughter, one son, and four grandchildren.
89th GA (2021)