Representative Cindy Winckler View All Years
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023) ▼
- General Assembly: 90 (01/09/2023 - 01/12/2025)
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving eleventh term in House.
Received B.S. in home economics from Northeast Missouri State University (Truman State University) and M.A. in educational technology from the University of Northern Iowa.
Memberships and Activities
Former member of the Davenport Zoning Board of Adjustment. Past national president of Business and Professional Women/USA. Former member of the Scott County Kids Early Childhood Iowa Board, Eastern Iowa Small Business Advisory Council, Leadership Partnership of the School Administrators of Iowa, and Teacher Preparation Advisory Board for the University of Northern Iowa. Member of the Iowa State Education Association, Davenport-Bettendorf American Association of University Women, Davenport Schools Network of Community and School Partnerships, Progressive Action for the Common Good, and Scott County Kids Early Childhood Iowa Contracts Management committee.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1950 in Des Moines. Resides in Davenport.
Husband, Joseph; one son, one daughter, and six grandchildren.
89th GA (2021)