Senator Amanda Ragan View All Years
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023) ▼
- General Assembly: 89 (01/11/2021 - 01/08/2023)
- General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- General Assembly: 87 (01/09/2017 - 01/13/2019)
- General Assembly: 86 (01/12/2015 - 01/08/2017)
- General Assembly: 85 (01/14/2013 - 01/11/2015)
- General Assembly: 84 (01/10/2011 - 01/13/2013)
- General Assembly: 83 (01/12/2009 - 01/09/2011)
- General Assembly: 82 (01/08/2007 - 01/11/2009)
- General Assembly: 81 (01/10/2005 - 01/07/2007)
- General Assembly: 80 (01/13/2003 - 01/09/2005)
- General Assembly: 79 (01/08/2001 - 01/12/2003)
Serving sixth term in Senate.
Executive director of the Community Kitchen of North Iowa, Inc., and the Mason City Meals on Wheels.
Graduated from Rockwell-Swaledale High School. Received A.A. from North Iowa Area Community College and B.A. (cum laude) in human services from Buena Vista University.
Memberships and Activities
Board member of Family Alliance for Veterans of America (FAVA). Member of Mason City Chamber of Commerce, Hampton Chamber of Commerce, Clear Lake Chamber of Commerce, Four Oaks Advisory Committee, Mason City Sunrise Rotary, North Iowa Band Festival Planning Committee, and Trinity Lutheran Church. Former member of Healthy & Well Kids in Iowa (hawk-i) board of directors, Mason City Sesquicentennial Committee, Iowa Democratic Party State Central Committee, Mason City Sunrise Rotary Board, Kinney Pioneer Museum Board, Buena Vista University Alumni Association Board, Francis Lauer Youth Services Board, Buena Vista University Alumni Foundation, and Northern Lights Homeless Shelter Board.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1954 in Mason City. Resides in Mason City.
Husband, Jim; two children and four grandchildren.
89th GA (2021)
89th GA (2021)