Representative Ashley Hinson View All Years
Serving second term in House.
Graduated from Valley High School in West Des Moines. Received bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from University of Southern California.
Memberships and Activities
Two-time Midwest Regional Emmy Award Winner, RTDNA Health Reporting Fellow, and Waypoint Tribute to Women Honoree. Active with Antioch Christian Church, March of Dimes/CIDAC, and Junior Achievement. Classically trained musician. BILLD Fellow and Emerging Leaders Alumni.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1983 in Des Moines. Resides in Marion.
Husband, Matt; two sons.
88th GA (2019)
- Appropriations (01/14/2019 - 11/15/2019)
- Economic Growth (11/15/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Judiciary (01/09/2017 - 11/15/2019)
- Local Government (11/15/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- State Government (01/14/2019 - 11/15/2019)
- Transportation (11/15/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Transportation (Chair) (01/14/2019 - 11/15/2019)
- Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations Subcommittee (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)