Representative Timothy Kacena View All Years
Serving second term in House.
Retired fire fighter.
Graduated from Bishop Heelan High School.
Memberships and Activities
Member of Court Appointed Special Advocates, Sioux City Iowa Association of Fire Fighters Union Local 7, Make a Wish Foundation, River-Cade, United Way, and Salvation Army. Co-founder of St. Florian Fire and Burn Foundation.
Birth and Residence
Born in 1958 in Sioux City. Resides in Sioux City.
Wife, Susan; one son, one daughter, and three granddaughters.
88th GA (2019)
- Labor (01/09/2017 - 01/10/2021)
- Local Government (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Public Safety (12/18/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Public Safety (Ranking Member) (01/14/2019 - 12/18/2019)
- Veterans Affairs (01/09/2017 - 01/10/2021)
- Administration and Regulation Appropriations Subcommittee (12/18/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Justice System Appropriations Subcommittee (01/09/2017 - 12/18/2019)
- Criminal and Juvenile Justice Planning Advisory Council (01/31/2019 - 06/30/2019)
- Justice Advisory Board (07/01/2019 - 01/10/2021)
- Public Safety Advisory Board (01/31/2019 - 07/01/2019)